Fava Bean Soup / Yoğurtlu Bakla Çorbası



I'm a big soup lover. I can eat it everyday and i never complain, even in hot days. So here is a wonderful soup recipe. It's nutritious and healty. My recipe is a little bit different from other fava bean soups. It contains yogurt. I find it more lighter and fresh. I didn't use food processor. I prepared it by old school chopping. 

Ingredients


250 - 300 gr fava beans ( podded ) 

4 table spoon flour

1/2 cup yogurt

1 egg yolk

1/4 lemon juice

2 clove of garlic / mashed

2 branch of dill ( only leafs ) / minced

Red pepper flakes

Salt

Dried mint


Directions


Slice fava beans in 1 cm thick and saute with olive oil. When they turn a little bit brown and become tender.

Add 4 glasses/cup of hot water and let them boil.

Whisk yogurt, mashed garlic, flour and egg yolk in a bowl. If it's too thick, add some water.

Check fava beans. If they are cooked well, add the yogurt mixture bit by bit. You must constantly stir. If you don't, your soup won' t be smooth as you want.

Fry some dried mint in butter and pour it over the soup.

And the last thing, sprinkle dills over the soup.

I hope you like it as much as i do. 




Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar